Many many moons ago… I ordered and received TSS’ grab bag special.
It was shared with 3 other gals and the entire story of how it got split up was recorded here. Since then, I’ve not really been doing swatches but always have it at the back of my mind that these need to be swatched and used… soon.
So without further ado… here’s the swatches. Am gonna split the post into two parts because with all the pics, it gets a little long.
1 row :
- Fuzzy Peach – a matte peachy neutral
- Steam Dream – kind of a frosty peach but with no glitter
- The Doll House – icy satin pink
- Faces of Eve – red toned light satin purple
- Yummy Kisses – light satin peachy pink – looks like it’d make a nice blush or highlight or lipgloss
2nd row :
- Frenzied Free Fall – almost matte taupe
- Extreme Ribbons – darker taupe more satin
- Sign of the Times – satin pink with a sligh blue tone
- Ladies who Lunch – reddish purple
- Built on Matchsticks – orange bronze. looks diff from diff angles
*to be continued*
do remember that you can click on the pictures to see a bigger version. :)