Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grab Bag Fun!

Like Ann mentioned in her post… this 20pc grab bag from TheSheSpace (TSS) actually came about 2 weeks ago.

It took me a week to pluck up enough courage to open all the jars and start dividing them up for distribution. By nature, I have this perfectionistic streak that’s a mile wide. So when faced with a jar that needed to be divide 4 ways… well, put it this way… it wasn’t a pretty picture.

To cut a long story short, after much wailing to various people via MSN and three long afternoons, I did finish it… one tiny scoop at a time (for those interested, it takes about 8 scoops per bag to divide a jar into four) Ann posted a picture of my finished product (courtesy of Ann). I dare say that it looked rather professional and lovely. :P

Anyways, to cut to the chase… here are the pretty colors we got. Swatches will be later! sorry gals… no time… and my borrowed Twilight DVD is waiting for me to watch… LOL!

DSC05323

Colors received (from left to right) :

1st row : Fuzzy Peach, Steam Dream, Happy Go Lucky, Highest Soceity, The Doll House

2nd row : Yummy Kisses, Faces of Eve, Extreme Ribbons, Why Not Waltz, Frenzied Free Fall

3rd row : Naked Emperor, Sign of the Times, Cancelled Clarity, Built of Matchsticks, Ladies who Lunch,

4th row : Wishing on Stars, Winking Warlocks, Baddiest of Boys, Manaiacal Malice, Make Some Noise

DSC05325  DSC05327

Fuzzy peach, Steam Dream,
Yummy Kisses, Faces of Eve

DSC05332 

Built of Matchsticks, Ladies who Lunch,
Manaiacal Malice, Make Some Noise

DSC05331 

Cancelled Clarity, Built of Matchsticks,
Baddiest of Boys, Manaiacal Malice

DSC05330

Naked Emperor, Sign of the Times
Wishing on Stars, Winking Warlocks

DSC05329

Highest Soceity, The Doll House
Why Not Waltz, Frenzied Free Fall

DSC05328 

Happy Go Lucky, Highest Soceity
Extreme Ribbons, Why Not Waltz

Here’s just two random pics of the loot… see how I labelled each bag? :)

DSC05338 

highest soceity…. and the pics really don’t capture the complexity of this purple… sorry couldn’t resist… i love purple… if you haven’t noticed by now… LOL!

DSC05337DSC05336  

Based on what I’ve seen so far, I’m pretty happy about getting this TSS grab bag… loads of colors that I think I could easily grow to love. Will get around to swatches sometime this century… promise! *giggle*

last thoughts… I never knew it was sooo hard to take pictures of e/s… kudos to all you makeup sellers out there… I won’t complain about your poor pic quality again! PROMISE!

0 comments: