Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blue Pearl eotd – a simple tute

this wasn’t requested by anyone… just felt like trying this out again. Hopefully, I’ll get a few more comments than my previous tute.

my aim is to use only SilkMineral e/s where possible. Pictures of brushes used can be found here.

so we start off with plain clean skin…

 DSC04811

get a dab of Monistat… you don’t really need much… apply on lid using your ring finger

DSC04817DSC04823

using my Loew-Cornell Maxine Mop #270 (any dense synthetic brush would do), grab some Blue Pearl and pat it on to your lid. concentrated the color on the lid area. used my Loew-Cornell blender mop #276 to gently blend upwards. using the tip of the brush makes things more sheer.

DSC04826DSC04827

using the liner end of my SN ultimate e/s brush, pat e/s on to the lash line. I used Grape on the upper lash line and outer 1/2 of the lower lash line. Blue Pearl to fill up the rest of the lower lash line.

DSC04830

final result

DSC04832

used Pomegranate as blusher

DSC04846

used SN’s clear lip gloss on lips

DSC04834

and topped with some Pomegranate pigment

DSC04838

Foundation was my usual blend. Brows were Dayna’s Minerals Better than Black brow powder.

   DSC04841 DSC04840 

and that’s it… hope this was useful…

0 comments: