Monday, March 09, 2009

Hup… 2… 3… 4

the army has arrived! and boy, do they look so sharp, clean and oh so spiffy! all ready to wage war against dirt, makeup and dead cells… 3 cheers for My Minerals Bath and Body!

 DSC04900 DSC04899 DSC04898 

Roll call!!!

  • 8 big bottles of AHA Cleanser/AHA Exfoliating Cleanser/MIB/Purifying Cleanser
  • 4 samples of pumpkin masque
  • 4 samples of Immortelle Mist

this has got to be my biggest order from MMBB so far… and the postage… well, that was a bomb too!

and freebies… thanks so much Lisa for further possible enabling! :P

  • one lovely Lilac and Lavender roll on fragrance from B&I (smells soooo good)
  • one Lavender, Apples & Oak fragrance sample
  • sample of Peppermint Hair Zen
  • sample of Purifying Moisturizing serum (can’t wait to try this!)
  • sample of Stay Put Aloe gel
  • samples of sunkissed lavender, bella blue, golden rosalie and princess fiona e/s
  • samples of bronze and hot chocolate lippies

DSC04895

The army was delivered by a lady in uniform… the mail lady! The Batman box… yes, you’re seeing it as it came… was too big for my mailbox so it got hand carried all the way upstairs to my door. :D

DSC04897

I simply love this card… have read Joni Eareckson Tada’s story many times during my teenage years. She was always one of those people who inspired me to say “if she can do it, so can I!”. To receive some of her artwork in the mail… just amazing :)

0 comments: