Wanted to play up A Girl Like Me more after using it as a blending color in the earlier eotd. Used a different color placement this time. Less of a smokey eye look. Photos were taken after a long day hence the slight clumping at the crease line, slight fall out below the eye and the shiny skin.
- Monistat – all over eye base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt – all over lid smudged
- TSS Beyond Skin Deep – patted on lid and as a highlight on brow bone
- TSS A Girl Like Me – on the crease and up towards the brow bone
- TSS Biggest Impact – used a small angled brush and drew in a darker line right at the crease and blended upwards
- Majolica Majorca liquid liner in BL603 (blue)