Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Girl Like Me Click’ed with Fleeting Wisdom

So I thought I’d shop my stash for some neutrals. In particular, I looked for some browns.

The two darker browns were from one of the first e/s that I ever purchased from TheSheSpace. I think it was one of the collections from June 2008. I didn’t buy the whole collection of “A Stone’s Throw”. The two lighter colors are from the Live Inspired collection which dates back to Fall 2008. I have the entire collection of that and I think it marks the start of my TSS madness. :P

In particular, I absolutely love Beyond Skin Deep. Its the perfect neutral shade for my skin tone. Many times, I find myself wearing this color all over my eye area with just a colored liner for that bit of drama.

DSC09035

  • Monistat – all over base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries – all over lid and smudged
  • TSS Fleeting Wisdom – patted on lid
  • TSS Click – used a crease brush to blend it upwards past the crease
  • TSS A Girl Like Me – to blend Click and Beyond Skin Deep together
  • TSS Beyond Skin Deep – highlight under the brow

DSC09033DSC09032

and here are the e/s descriptions

Fleeting Wisdom - Darkest tree bark brown with flashes of sheer crystal twinkle

Click - Deep dark chocolate with hints of bronze and copper

A Girl Like Me - Sheer plum with a hint of cocoa and gold twinkle

Beyond Skin Deep - Velvety bisque with a hint of soft rose

2 comments:

Noriko said...

Hi, I am nory (vox neighbor) and came to your another blog.
You are good on brown e/s. I like those colors.
i becomes a member of blogger... hope you can drop by.

Joanna Peck said...

@ Nory

hey, nice to see ya here :)
Dropped by already and left you a message too.