So I thought I’d shop my stash for some neutrals. In particular, I looked for some browns.
The two darker browns were from one of the first e/s that I ever purchased from TheSheSpace. I think it was one of the collections from June 2008. I didn’t buy the whole collection of “A Stone’s Throw”. The two lighter colors are from the Live Inspired collection which dates back to Fall 2008. I have the entire collection of that and I think it marks the start of my TSS madness. :P
In particular, I absolutely love Beyond Skin Deep. Its the perfect neutral shade for my skin tone. Many times, I find myself wearing this color all over my eye area with just a colored liner for that bit of drama.
- Monistat – all over base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries – all over lid and smudged
- TSS Fleeting Wisdom – patted on lid
- TSS Click – used a crease brush to blend it upwards past the crease
- TSS A Girl Like Me – to blend Click and Beyond Skin Deep together
- TSS Beyond Skin Deep – highlight under the brow
and here are the e/s descriptions
Fleeting Wisdom - Darkest tree bark brown with flashes of sheer crystal twinkle
Click - Deep dark chocolate with hints of bronze and copper
A Girl Like Me - Sheer plum with a hint of cocoa and gold twinkle
Beyond Skin Deep - Velvety bisque with a hint of soft rose