Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Using glows and blush as eye shadow

 

For the 2nd day of Chinese New Year, I wanted a simply defined eye. Nothing too drama.

There’s been quite a few video tutorials on defined neutral eyes so with the tips I picked up… here’s my version.

Monistat – base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt – all over lid; smudged up to crease
SilkNaturals Perfecting Glow in Splendid – patted all over eye area up to brow bone
SilkNaturals Cocoaberry blush (discontinued) – crease
TSS The Doll House (LE grab bag) – brow highlight; inner 1/2 lower lash line
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Blackbean – upper lash line
TSS Bit by Glitz (LE Something Twinkling ‘08) – patted on top of blackbean); outer 1/2 lower lashline

DSC08823 DSC08822     DSC08816 DSC08815

finally got eyeshadow to look nice on my lower lash line… and its all thanks to my lovely new ELF small angled brush… look out for my review coming up :)

0 comments: