Sunday, January 10, 2010

RAOK – Beauty From The Earth

Many many moons ago, a lovely blogger friend sent me some samples from BFTE after I commented on them in her blog. She did swatches as well as 1 eotd… (where’s the others gf??)

Well, they’ve been sitting on my computer desk all this time. As you may have well noticed, swatches from me have all but dried up… no time. Really. :(

But I did manage to make some time recently and so here they are. (I’m so sorry for the sheer lateness of these Farah. I’ll do some eotds soon)

*as always, swatched with a dry brush on top of Monistat*

Lavish
Butterfly
Sunshine – me likey this one… lovely highlight and all over color
Wildfire
Lush
Honey
Sedona – rather interesting shade in my opinion
Royalty – another purple I think I’m gonna like
Rasberry
Gem
Aqua Mist

DSC08494 DSC08495DSC08504

with flash

DSC08501 

without flash

Running off to celebrate my girl’s birthday at Swensen’s… hope everyone has a absolutely lovely Sunday!

0 comments: