Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TSS Make A Wish LE colors

Heather ran a special LE collection recently in memory of her late father. All proceeds from sales would be forwarded to the Make A Wish foundation. Now, frankly, I couldn’t afford to get the f/s for this collection but I did make a small contribution to my local chapter of this charity.

After seeing some lovely eotds on TSS’ forum, I was seriously lemming these colors. In particular, the shade, Live A Fabulous Life looked like such a pretty blue.

So after browsing through the forum, I PM’d a lovely lady by the name of Andrea/luvmymastiffs asking if she could send me some samples as she had bought f/s. She kindly agreed and at no charge…

so here they are… swatches of the Make A Wish colors (on a Monistat base)… I’ll be doing at least two eotds using these colors in the near future… *lots on my to-do list… LOL!*

DSC04719 DSC04721 

*with flash*

DSC04718 DSC04717

*without flash*

DSC04712DSC04713

from left to right

spread a little light, be seen and heard, fulfill a dream

with arms wide open, live a fabulous life, love knows no endings

0 comments: