Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A chained up heart should be tempted by musical sass

DSC04695

Monistat – base
NYX JEP in yoghurt
TSS should be tempted (le capricon) – inner 1/3 lid
TSS chained up heart (le capricon) – mid 1/3 lid
TSS musical sass (le capricon) – outer 1/3 lid/crease
TSS moonlight whimsey – highlight

*with flash*

DSC04649 DSC04650
*without flash*

DSC04646 DSC04648 DSC04647

*impressions – I really think TSS has spoilt me for colors… neutrals just aren’t rocking my boat at the moment… frankly, I doubt I’ll be doing any more capricon looks for now… my color soul needs to see *color*… sigh…

a followup thought… if I wanted to use neutrals, then I’d probably head for my SilkNatural’s collection of e/s… those are neutrals and everything matches everything else. No brainer to mix up those colors… ah well… a brand for every mood :)

0 comments: