Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Rainbow eye and a pink/blue eotd - Silk Minerals

ok. so got the samples and was asked to try them out… so since I am trying to work off my CNY gorging, I decided to that this afternoon.

Both eotds were done very roughly… only for ‘experimental’ purposes. Colors went on really easily and blended together smoothly. Love working with SM’s e/s, they make application so simple.

Would love comments on the color combinations and how they work on my eyes. I’m kinda sitting on the fence on the pink/blue one at the moment…

I prefer this rainbow look to the previous one I did. I think dropping the pink in the middle works better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monistat – base
NYX JEP in Yoghurt and Horse Radish – 1/2 lid each, smudged upwards
from left to right - SM Orange, SM Lemon, SM Green Apple, SM Blueberry
MM liquid eyeliner in black
SM Grape as bottom liner

DSC04361 DSC04360 DSC04362

Monistat – base
NYX JEP in Pacific
SM Pomegranate – all over lid
SM Blueberry – outer 1/3 and crease
SM Grape – outer v + crease – using smaller brush
SM Grape – applied dry as liner – both upper and lower

DSC04364

DSC04366 DSC04367

and here’s both my eyes…

DSC04376

DSC04374

DSC04375

0 comments: