Saturday, March 20, 2010

Manicure Protector

So I don’t really do my nails that often… but I was kinda ‘mesmerized’ by this product. I thought it was so… erm.. girly… and diva-ish. I can imagine myself walking through the house fluttering these things at my kids and going, “I can’t help you… my nails need to dry”.

DSC08894

They’re plastic tip things that you can slide on to your fingertips after you’ve done your manicure.

Here’s the descriptions on the back of the box. I don’t read Japanese so have no idea what they’re talking about but the pictures do speak for themselves.

DSC08898 DSC08897

Price for this is S$6 and its available at

SUPERWOMAN FLAGSHIP STORE
180 Kitchener Road,
City Square Mall, #03-14,
Singapore 208539

Let me know if you’ve tried these and what you think of them. :)

0 comments: