Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wonder what I’ll learn…

For those of you who are on facebook, Maybelline New York is running a makeup workshop next Friday, June 12th. Cost is SGD15 a person.

Get personalized styling guidance from an experienced make-up artist AND experiment w an array of make-up & colors from Maybelline New York!


Each participant walks away w a MNY Starter kit worth $30 :)


Limited to 15 participants/session for the most effective workshop.

After a little consideration, I’ve signed up for the first session (2-3.30pm). Before you ask, no, I’m not going with anyone. I’m quite used to and am comfortable running solo… but having said that, if anyone wants to join me, I’d love to meet up and share the experience with you.

Am looking forward to, perhaps, learning some new techniques, trying new products and of course, exploring that goodie bag! new ‘toys’ are always fun to have!!

0 comments: