Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saw the Angel to Risked it all and Won – TSS LE Stone’s Throw eotd

Felt kinda greenish brown today. So shopped my stash and this is what I came up with. *all e/s from the LE collection unless indicated)

DSC06667

Monistat – base
NYX JEP in French Fries – all over lid
TSS Saw the Angel – inner lid
TSS Warm and Fuzzy (may be a blush.. I dunno) – mid lid
TSS Lost Moss – outer corner/crease
TSS Risked It All and Won – above the crease
TSS Scatter Brain (regular) – highlight
Dayna’s Minerals in Browsin’ Black for brows

DSC06691 DSC06692

Been playing with false eyelashes so decided to start showing my experiments off. This is Ardell’s Invisilash Babies.

DSC06664 DSC06665

DSC06779

please excuse the floppy outer corner. I still can’t get it done right. Annoying. I know I have a learning curve to conquer but learning anything just sucks sometimes. Sigh.

Any helpful pointers from people who’ve been there done that would be extremely appreciated!!

And finally here’s a ‘rare’ full fotd… see my lovely lashes. :)

DSC06679

Usual suspects:

Blend of SN perfecting powder, date bait, foundation and CS’ silica
SN’s Climax blusher
no lippie.. hadn’t got that far when I took pics :P

0 comments: