Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random ramblings…

its been a non makeup week so no new pics. sorry.

so I guess you’d be wondering why. It started last Friday.

I sent my younger 2 kids to school. Got there and discovered that my girl had rashes all over her palms and soles. Given the recent spotlight on ‘hand foot mouth disease’, I brought her to see the doctor. No diagnosis… “could be anything” according to him. Sigh.

Next day, she developed a fever… then the day after my eldest had a fever. Anyways, to cut a long story short, I’ve kept the kids home… for a total of 7 days now.

Now, that’s a formula for a grumpy Fr0nd. Sigh…

Then on Wednesday morning, we wake up and discover our two adult bicycles (with extra seats each) were missing. They were chained up but not to anything… this is the 2nd time in 2 years. Totally annoying! especially since we depend on that to get around a lot. To us, its not a luxury item but a necessary means of transport.

So my week’s been rather crappy but on the positive side, I’m clearing up my stash. Slowly weeding out stuff I' haven’t been using for a while. So expect to see a stash sale soon. :)

I promise I’ll post some makeup related stuff next. I do have some old eotds and things… until then, make sure your life is full of nice, bright, sunny colors!

0 comments: