Friday, May 08, 2009

More JH finds…

Japan Home is one of the shops that I’m always frightened/eager to visit… reason? inevitably I *will* find something that I itch to buy… sigh…

it was no different this visit…

 DSC05495

aren’t they lovely… so pretty… so appropriate to add to my m/u area… prices were reasonable. From right to left – USD$5.10/$4.45/$3.16 (SGD$7.90/$6.90/$4.90)

I also found these cute *purple* sharpeners… the single one was a mere USD0.58/SGD0.90 while the double was USD$0.84/SGD$1.30.

DSC05500  DSC05498  

it was tempting… oh so very very tempting… but I resisted and held on to my “no buy”… after all, I already have a perfectly functioning storage system and a sharpener that is working very well for me. :P

BUT then, a good friend mentioned Cherryculture’s NYX 50% sale… eeeekkk!!! After much looking and “ahh…ing and oooo…ing”. Searched for swatches on different forums and blogs… honestly, Pursebuzz was the most horrid enabler… finally caved and placed an order for 3 more jumbo eye pencils… its a case of “gotta have them all!” Again, I restrained my urge to just order everything I didn’t already have… plus those lippies… *groan*… I was good… I was… *sobs*

The sale is only til the 15th and the code is NYX50… go! go! go!

0 comments: