Friday, March 13, 2009

SN Primer – a review

Many thanks to Agnes who gave me permission to try out her brand new SN Primer.

So as promised, here’s a review using my usual combo of NYX JEP and TSS e/s… still wanna experiment one more time with it using SN shadows instead. May I, Agnes? (makes sense that SN e/s would work better with a SN primer yes? we’ll see)

the pot itself is rather large as you can tell from this photo. (sorry didn’t think to take a comparision shot) and you only need a little to cover the entire eye area.

DSC04984

my inital impressions of the primer is that its not as slippery as the monistat that I’m used to… but having said that, it went on smoothly and easily. Unlike monistat, it left a light coat of a whitish skin base which really helped to even out my skin tone in the eye area resulting in prettier application of colors I think.

DSC04970

DSC04976

SN Primer – as base
NYX JEP in Oyster – lid
TSS stuffed in a stocking (LE Ice) – highlight
TSS take a you day (LE Story) – lid
TSS lured by life (LE Story) – crease
brows – Dayna’s just browsing black

tried to use the silkygirl purple liner but… *note to self – NEVER EVER do a dark purple e/s when you want to try out a dark purple liner!*

so used L’oreal HIP liner in navy on top of the silkygirl

I applied this at 10.30am.

DSC04974

DSC04973

and at 10.30pm… here’s the results…

DSC04991 DSC04997 DSC04995

rather disappointing on the whole… almost like I didn’t put any primer on at all… :((

will try again… using SN colors and no NYX JEP… am hoping it will trun out better. :P

0 comments: