Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rescue yourself from dragon breathe while being a fairytale – an eotd

after I posted the Cindy swatches way back in Feb, a girlfriend messaged me asking me to try Be the Fairytale and Dragon Breathe… well, its taken me this long to give them a try… :P

DSC05069

MM cream shadow in yellow – base
TSS dragon breathe (LE Cindy) – inner 1/2 lid, lower outer liner
TSS be the fairytale (LE Cindy) – outer 1/2 lid, lower inner liner
TSS rescue yourself (LE Cindy) – crease

 

this was done at 11am

DSC05055 DSC05054

and at midnite…

DSC05068 DSC05064 DSC05063

impressions :

MM’s cream shadow didn’t last my 12 hour day.. LOL! I may use monistat under the cream shadow the next round and see if that would work better.

However, I do have to point out that all the creasing happened at the inner corners. The outer lid area was still lovely and fresh. So maybe my inner corners were oilier? I don’t really know.

0 comments: