Friday, February 25, 2011

Pretty glosses that are good for your lips!

okay... its been a while since I blogged because I wanted the posts to be perfect and I just didn't have the time to get posts perfect... does that make any sense? *sigh*

so here's a draft-type post... but at least its going up... *grin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went beauty browsing with thedottiness recently. We headed down to Lolita NY at Marina Square.

Jo L. has added a new range of lip glosses to her range. Instead of the usual balm style pots, she's made liquid glosses which have tonnes of Vit E and other goodies that result in super soft lovely lips.

I didn't take note of colors or prices.. yeah I know I'm a horrid blogger... sighz... but here are a couple of pics.




The glosses aren't too pigmented so they're good for those who prefer lip treatments without too much colour. I was really tempted by the pink shade... the one on the bottom row, second from the left. But Jo L. told me to finish what I had first. LOL! She's really sweet. But I loved the way my lips looked and felt after trying a sample.

0 comments: