Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Don’t you just love cashmere?

Hey everyone,

I know, I know, I’m on a major neutrals kick lately…. ah well. Guess its just trying to use something that will last the whole day without looking messed up after I’m done with chasing kids. Its the hols and this mummy is tired…

k… on with the EOTD for today… stash shopping again, this time trying *not* to use TSS at all… so here’s what I came up with.

From SilkNaturals website – description & swatches:

Dolce- copper brown shimmer- MAC Sweet Sienna clone

my thots : Love the ever so slight glitter in this e/s. And it does a fab job at defining my crease when I’m going for a ‘nude’ look.

 sndolce

Cashmere- shimmery nude pink

my thots : this is one of those colors I love using all over my lid. It brightens up my eyes and gives me a polished look without making me look ‘made up’. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

 SNcashmere

Monistat – all over eye area
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in yoghurt – on lid and smudged
SN’s Cashmere – patted on the lid and blended upwards til brow
SN’s Dolce – crease
Maybelline’s gel liner in brown – upper liner

DSC09316     DSC09311

I’ll be leaving on a road trip with my family and parents to Melaka this weekend so I’ll catch up with posts when I get back. I sure hope I can stop myself from buying a hundred and one things. Sigh. I know that getting my beaded sandals redone is definitely a must do. :D

0 comments: