Friday, May 21, 2010

An old familar favourite…

Thought I’d just post up a quick NOTD… this was an old favourite shade from Revlon. I remember sitting in the back of the class and painting my nails this color. :D yeah, I wasn’t the best student in the world. The amazing thing is that my lecturers didn’t seem to mind the nail salon that regularly appeared at the back of tutorial rooms.   

DSC09018

This is Revlon’s Copper Glaze Platinium. From what I’ve read, it debuted in 1976. Now that’s a long time for a nail color to be around.

I’d call it a champagne colored nude. Very suitable for offices and work. All I know is that this color is one of my all time favourites and I was glad to see it on sale in ParksonGrand (JB) last December.

Here’s another look found on flickr

What are some of your favourite nail colors?

0 comments: